Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

The Mystery Person

The Mystery Person

One dark, spooky night, I was reading my book underneath my cosy blue blanket, everyone else was asleep. Then suddenly, I heard my door creaking and open, I kept hearing noises, mysterious voices.

Suddenly, I saw this creepy ghost looking person, It was wearing a dark black robes with rips at the bottom and it had no legs! Then I suddenly thought of Harry Potter, I kept thinking it is a Dementor and it was!

It came towards me and stared straight into my eyes. It then started sucking all the good memories out of my brain! I started feeling dizzy, and a little bit confused then suddenly, I fainted!

7 hours later……
I woke up yawned, stretched and made my bed.I twitched and suddenly remember what happened last night. I then looked around, checking to see if the Dementor was still there and it wasn’t. I guess it was just a bad nightmare!

By Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment