Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Bella's Iphone case

This is my fillet Iphone case that I created and designed on a website called Tinkercad. We had to make a rectangle and add fillets or chamfers. In each corner we had to put a hole metafillet and group it together which makes it a round edge, which is called fillet and chamfer is like a cut off edge. We had to make a rectangle slightly smaller than the actual phone case which would be where the phone would fit in. Once we finished doing that, we made the camera hole using a metacapsule. We also had to make holes for the charger, the volume button and the on and off button. We made the on and off button, the volume button and charger hole using a rectangle. We made all of them hole, which means transparent. Once we had done all of those we grouped them all together. The things I found easy were the buttons, and the little rectangle for the actual phone. What I found quite hard was the camera, and the round edges. It took me 3 days to make but the result was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name Sam and I am a Student at Waikowhai Primary School.
    This post reminds me of when me and my Mum created trophies for the teachers at the end of last year and we have a 3D Printer so we actually got to make them.
    Do you have a 3D Printer that you are able to use?
    If you would like to come and see and comment on my Blog go to https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there bella my name is chloe from yms school I love the part in your writing when it says meterfillit it sounds like a funny. I have got a question, how long did this take to write???well I will tell all my friends to go comment on your blog. from chloe king at yms school.

    ReplyDelete