Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

If I were a Flood

If I were a Flood
If I were a flood,
I would destruct everything in my trail
until everything is demolished.
I would wreck buildings, houses, roads and bridges.
I would trap all the innocent people and let them suffer.
I would do as much damage as I could,
until I abandon the area
and leave all the remaining people devastated and homeless.

For writing, we had to recreate a poem which was inspired by the poem "If I were a storm. I like how it turned out but it is quite deep XD

Blog you later!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bella, i'm Jasmine from Waikowhai Primary School I really liked this piece of writing. Maybe next time you could tell how you would end. This makes me think of a metaphor. If you would like to look at my blog here is the link http://wpsjasminew.blogspot.com/
    from Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and giving me feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed this.

      Delete
  2. Hello Bella It's me Alex from Waikowhai Primary school.
    I liked your piece of writing of what you would do if you were a flood it reminded me of when it was raining a lot and my garden was flooded. If you would like to check out my blog here is a link http://wpsalexanderw.blogspot.com/ bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,
      Thank you for giving me feedback and commenting on my blog. I'd Happily check out your blog.
      Kind Regards,
      Bella

      Delete
  3. HI bella
    i really enjoyed reading this peice of writing
    maybe next time you could add a little more to it
    other then that i liked it,
    i hope i see more peices of writing
    from Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma,
      How are you ? Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and giving me some feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I will be posting more writing so stay tuned !

      Delete