Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

If I were a superhero

If I were a superhero

If I were a superhero
I would help all people who are injured
by using my healing ability.
I would use my extraordinary powers and abilities
to save the atmosphere and all living creatures even if it means risking my life.
I would have the ability to time travel, healing, superhuman strength and invisibility.
I would defeat all enemies and villains
Until they escape the battle and abandon the area.

For writing, we had to write a poem following the model, If I were a storm. We chose to rewrite it as a superhero, If i were a superhero. We chose superhero because today we had a superhero mufti day :)



6 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, My name is Ben from Waikowhai Primary School. I like how you explained what you would do if you were a superhero. I also like that you would help people and not just fend for yourself. Maybe next time you could have a picture of what you dressed up for the mufti day. If you want to check out my blog it is at: http://wpsbenl.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben, Thanks for commenting on my blog and giving me feedback.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella,
    My name is Lara. I like your writing If I Were A Superhero. I like how you wrote lots about your powers. But maybe You could write what you were gonna do when you battle the villains like Would you use your Invisibility to hide from them? Any way it was a very good!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lara,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and giving me feedback and your opinion on my writing. Next time if I do another one i'll definitely include what i would do during the battle.
      Yours sincerely,
      Bella.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bella, my name is Abigail from Waikowhai Primary. You writing was really interesting and descriptive. It would be cool if I had superpowers. Maybe you could make the font smaller and add some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abigail,
      Nice to meet you :) Thank you for commenting on my blog and giving me some feedback! Yeah, it would be cool to have superpowers. Next time I would definitely add some extra work, thanks once again.
      Kind Regards,
      Bella.

      Delete