Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

SLJ Paying it Forward

If I could go back in time in the 1930s and give the adults and children something, I would give them Technology and WiFi. So some of them can find a job, socialize with family around the world and meet new people or even so some certain people can become entrepreneurs so that others can find jobs too if they didn't have technology and WiFi. Technology would be really useful, especially back in the day, they would be able to research and learn and find new stuff like scientists. It mainly effects the life of adults because of business and financial problems, so they can have a good life and future if they have children or not.

3 comments:

  1. Hola Bella,
    My name is Lavinia from Waikowhai Primary School. I am in Hauraki, with a teacher named Ms Sands. I really like how you explained what you would do in the 1930's. What you could think of next time is, you could maybe write about the SLJ and what it stands for. Other than that, you did well!
    If you would like to see my blog, here is the site. wpslaviniac.blogspot.com. Please feel free to leave a comment or some feedback for me. I can't wait to see more of your work. Catch Ya Later Blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lavinia,
      Nice to meet you. How has your day been ? Thank you for commenting on my post and giving me some useful feedback. Next time I would definitely do that, thank you for the idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll definitely check out your blog sometime, thank you once again.
      Kind Regards,
      Bella.

      Delete
  2. i like the way you did your work bella

    ReplyDelete